Throughout the winter months, The Perth Blues Club is running a major raffle to provide additional funds that will help us improve our services to members and increase community awareness of the club and its aims.
Being a not-for-profit organisation means that we re-invest any money we do make back into the club, but ever-increasing costs mean that there is less to go around, so we decided that a big annual raffle would be a good way for us to bridge the gap.
The main prize for this raffle is the 'original' painting of Ray Charles by New Orleans-born artist Ocean Clark, used in the promotion for the Tribute to the Genius: Ray Charles show. Being an original, the painting is valued at $3000 and will look great on any music-lover's wall. The canvas has been stretch framed as a donation to the raffle by our good friends at Woodvale Art Framers.
Find out more about Ocean and his artworks on the page Ocean Clark by Ocean Clark.
Other prizes so far include:
- A $600 website package from Mustang Print and Copy
- A double pass to The Legends of New Orleans @ Fremantle Arts Centre (valued at $152.60), courtesy of Nathan Farrell Entertainment and Heapsaflash Music Media Management
- A $50 meal voucher from the Charles Hotel
- A 2-disc Award Edition copy of the movie 'Ray' featuring Jamie Foxx courtesy of EzyDVD
- A special limited edition copy of "Genius Loves Company" from Monster Music (USA)
- A Perth Blues Club Prize Pack
- ... and more to come.
What can you do to help?
Well, apart from buying tickets yourself, we'd like members to take a book or two and sell tickets to family, friends and work colleagues. Alternatively, if you're a business owner and would like to donate a prize, please contact us by email.
So let's see if we can sell all the tickets and make this Winter Fundraiser a big success.
Help us to help you.
Big thanks to our Generous Sponsors